Friday, July 20, 2012

Stoneage.

That is where I have been for the past...year! Not having the internet at homeis terrible & you can only do so much with a "smart"phone.

So with my excuse of "our son will be in the first grade & I'm pretty sure he'll need internet" we called and had it installed!!

Hopefully this means I can blog again, read the blogs I enjoy, keep Etsy and Facebook updated, and find new inspiration!

Give me a week or 4 to get back into the swing of things. Summer is ending and School is beginning. I am a board member of our PTO so that already keeps me busy, I will have one in school & one at home with me, & then there is the house, cooking, & cleaning, & my life. I adore my family but every once in awhile I need desperately to get out with my girls and let loose!!

XOXO,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment