Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring has Sprung.

Tomorrow is SEW DAY!!!!! After I put my blocks back into their rows (It only took and hour to lay them out the first time...when we pinned them together into rows someone-MOM- forgot one.....so now I have to lay them all back out and find the missing one its spot) hopefully I can start sewing on my quilt!

One of my girlfriends got me this sweater for Neyland to wear this winter so I embroidered it with his daddy's business! It turned out really cute!! The same girl that bought Neyland his sweater just had a baby boy of her own. This is his first Easter and she wanted him to have an adorable little Easter Basket......Ta-Da! I made the basket liner with help from my grandmother....no we did not have a pattern nor a tutorial. I don't think this could have turned out any cuter. I can't wait to see pictures of it filled with his "Easter Bunny" goodies!!!
This is my second project for the week. An apron! Have I ever made any sort of clothing before? NO. Have I ever looked at a pattern before? NOPE!!! With the help of my grandmother and mom....this is the result. I still have to put the monogram on...I ran out of time today! There was a 4 year old running around and driving me nuts. I love him but boy is he rowdy!!!!

Now back to cartoons, bath time, & puppies to love on. Hopefully they won't whimper ALL night & I can get some sleep.


1 comment:

  1. OK that basket liner is AWESOME! SO cute! I must have one for my little GS :o) Great job on the apron too. Today is a great day to sew, enjoy!!! Amie :o)

    ReplyDelete