Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today was such a gorgeous Spring Day! Sunshine & sixty degree weather! Tomorrow will be gloomy! A great day for sewing!

This has been a very busy and exciting week around our house. I've been sewing and coming up with new projects....thanks to by life long friend who is keeping my busy!!! Our dog, Lady, had 6 (yes I said 6) puppies. I am so in love with each and every one of them. The runt is my favorite. I have always been partial to the runt....probably because I was the runt my whole life!

This is the material I have started collecting for my Tennessee Quilts. My husband & I both bleed Orange....our son who is due in July will have the name "Neyland." But I'm making one of these quilts for my Brother In Law. It's his very late Christmas Present!!! Hopefully I can get it finished in the next month or so....that is if I don't come up with more projects. Wednesday is sew day so maybe if I get some fabric before now and then I can finally start. This is one of my new projects. My girlfriend had requested a black, white, & red apron for her birthday...so this is the fabric and buttons. The stitching and monogram will be in red! I think this will be beautiful. I'll make me a black, white & pink one.....one of these days.
This is Lady aka LadyBugg! She is our Cavilier King Charles Spaniel/Terrier mix. She is a very loveable and playful dog. She is also a VERY good mother. I was worried at first but she caught on like a pro & watches us like a hawk if we pick up one of her babies. We now have 8 dogs at our house! Hitler (I had nothing to do with the name) is the father & our adopted dog. Our neighbor brought him home but he lives at our house. He has become very protective of us and lets us know when we have company.


Tomorrow will be a busy rainy day of crafting! More cutting, sewing, planning, and plenty of laughs with mom! Maybe reading a few more blogs. I found a baby quilt or three that I want to make for Neyland....I better get started!!! Now back to basketball and time with my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there girly, your blog is ca-ooot! Love the puppies :o) Can't wait to see all your quilt-y creations! Amie-Pam's bud

    ReplyDelete